How to find us
from Canada Water tube station
- Turn left out of the station onto Surrey Quay Road
- Left again onto Needleman St
- Right at he bottom of Needleman St onto Poolmans St
- Left at the end of Poolmans St onto Timberpond Rd
- Turn right onto tree-lined footpath (Dock Hill Avenue) that leads to the conical Stave Hill mound (hill with concrete staircase leading to the top).
- At this landmark, turn left into Stave Hill Eco Park. Take the first left again (by a small marsh) and follow this path to the green portacabin.
from Rotherhithe tube station
- Turn left onto Brunel Road (this later turns into Salter Road).
- Continue for 300m past Surrey Water dock and past the Youth Hostel on left.
- Turn Right down Lagado Mews (this turns into Timber pond road).
- Bacons College and our portacabin is straight ahead, though you will likely need to walk around the College: Directions as above: (left down the pedestrianised Dock Hill Avenue, Left at Stave Hill mound, left once inside the Eco Park)
Nearby Bus Routes
1, 225 & 381, 395.